Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are Made in the USA.
High Performance Protection
- Wrap-around 9-base uni-lens style for uncompromised peripheral vision and superior coverage.
- Available with Dura-streme dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura anti-scratch on the exterior — for 3x longer lens life.
- Offers highest available impact protection. ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements).
- Certified to meet CSA Z94.3 certified.
- Available in a wide range of lens tints to address the needs of virtually any work environment.
Superior Comfort & Fit
- Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact points.
- Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage.
- Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a customizable fit.
Product Platform Advantages & Value
- Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for
- multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- Multiple models in a family offers standardization while offering workers choice.
- Lifetime frame guarantee.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and Military Standard MIL-STD-662 certified.
I got these glasses because I could put in the Rx insert, and both the glasses and the Rx insert prices were reasonable. I use the glasses as bike-riding eyewear, and sweat pretty profusely. The sweat appears to break down the nosepieces on the glasses... but they're inexpensive enough that I can just replace the glasses (the Rx insert is easily interchanged). So Uvex... make the nosepieces a bit more durable, OK?