Also known as “American Sniper” sunglasses, the Wiley X Saint is hailed as one of the most popular and durable styles around. From our Military troops to outdoor enthusiasts, these shatterproof and distortion-free lenses are of the highest caliber in safety eyewear.
Worn by Bradley Cooper in the movie American Sniper, these sunglasses meet the U.S. Military specifications as Combat Protective eyewear. With a superior field of vision and a high-mass/high-velocity rating, these sunglasses are a must have for military professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Available in a variety of frame and lens colors.
- Distortion-free lenses
- Worn by Bradley Cooper in American Sniper
- Interchangeable lens system
- 100%UVA/UVB protection
- Temple and nose bridge are double injected
- Rated as OSHA protective; High-Mass and High-Velocity Rated
- Prescription ready
- Fits head size: S-M
- Includes zippered case, cleaning cloth and a leash cord
- Frame Width: 153 (69 lens/15 bridge)
- Temple Length: 114
- Lens Height: 41
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Meets GL-PD 10-12 MCEP Standard
- Supersedes MIL-PRF-31013 Ballistic Standard
- Rated as OSHA Grade Occupational Protective Eyewear
I tried a pair at my local Academy Sports and loved the comfort and style. The price was right and the quality is outstanding, plus being a supporter of Chris Kyle and his Foundation, these are by far the best sunglasses ever purchased!!!
Ordered from the UK for a gift was kept upto date from the supplier on timescales and available lens options after I'd ordered. Great service.
great , professional piece of equipment