Certified to Ballistic Resistance Standard GL-PD 10-12, MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1-2015, these ballistic protection sunglasses ensure maximum protection against any event. Thanks to its non-slip bridge, flexible temples and its ultra-enveloping design, Combat will provide you comfort and protection.
- Ergonomic temples compatible with communications systems and ballistics helmets
- Adjustable Strap
- Panoramic Field of Vision
- Ballistic Polycarbonate Lens
- Anti-Scratch , Anti-Fog Coatings
- Non-Slip Nose Bridge
- (1) Black Frame
- (1) Clear Lens with Platinum Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch
- (1) Smoke Lens with Platinum Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch
- (1) ESP Lens with Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch
- (1) Adjustable Strap
- (1) Black Molle Case
Features an exclusive Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch PLATINUM coating. This permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and significantly delays the onset of fogging, assuring greater safety, reliability, and comfort. The new PLATINUM lens coating guarantees improved protection in all conditions.
- Designed, tested and certified to Ballistic Resistance Standard GL-PD 10-12, MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1-2015.
Had these for a couple of years now and use them with a prescription insert for a number of sports. The little T piece of plastic on the strap connection is prone to breaking off if you try to lock it in without fully inserting into the arms.
I'm not sure what the normal nose restbridge is like as mine came with a prescription compatible one, but I found the arms and nose pads unsuitable as they were too flexible and could not hold the glasses in a optimal position. They eventually broke off and I replaced them with some neoprene foam rubber which worked a lot better.
Apart from that they're quite good for the purposes I use them for.
Great clarity for a shocking value! My optics look so much better now due to higher quality safety glasses!!
They arrived very soon after I placed order I am very happy with my order.