These extra-tough replacement lenses for the CDI MAX sunglass are some of the thickest of any sunglass in the world. Built from 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate, you'll be more covered than ever before.
Similar to the battlefield-proven CDI, the CDI MAX features the ESS Lateral Exchange System, allowing you to quickly adapt to your environment by interchanging any of the five available lens colors. Medium-Large Fit.
CDI Max Replacement Lens Features:
- 2.4mm polycarbonate high-impact replacement lenses for the CDI? Max sunglass.
- Available in Clear, Smoke Gray, Hi-Def Copper, Hi-Def Yellow, Smoke Gray and Mirrored Silver.
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Clear (VLT 90%) - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility.
- Smoke Gray (VLT 15%) - Provides protection from glare and high levels of visible light and ultraviolet radiation without distorting color perception.
- Hi-Def Copper (VLT 32%) - For flat to medium light. Improves contrast & depth perception in blues & greens.; improves target point sighting of red alignment or leveling beams.
- Hi-Def Yellow (VLT 85%) - Best for enhancing contrast and light in low light applications; not recommended for night driving or bright light environments.
- Mirrored Silver (VLT 14%) - For medium to extremely bright light. Similar to Mirrored Gray, but with a heavier mirrored finish.
*Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) represents the percentage of light allowed to pass through a lens. For example, a lens with a VLT of 23 admits 23% of visible (non-UV) light, filtering out the remaining 77%. The lower the VLT, the darker the lens.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 Certified
I purchased these replacement lenses for my sunglasses. These sunglasses have helped up to years of abuse and the lenses have also. I am very hard in my sunglasses and they have not broken yet. The lenses did have scratches, but I had them for 4-5 years which is amazing for me. Great product!
Price and quality is great
One of the only places we can get these lenses now. They donâ€™t sell them in stores anymore