The 2230R indirect vented goggle provides a full, unobstructed field of vision and can be worn with most half-mask respirators. The transparent protective PVC body permits a comfortable fit over prescription eyewear while protecting against impact and liquid splash hazards. ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified.
- Indirect ventilation
- Fits over prescription eyewear
- Duramass scratch-resistant coating
- Elastic headband for adjustability & fit
- Rubber straps are latex-free
- Secure comfortable seal around the face
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Temple Width: 192 mm
- Lens Height: 60 mm
- Lens Width: 155 mm
- Ideal for Medium to Large faces
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- ANSI D3 Splash
- ANSI D4 Dust
Product came very quickly, was exactly asdescribed and I will reorder again. Thank you!
I was president of the chemistry club at my university a loooong time ago. We used to sell these to fundraise for the club. Better quality and better price than he ones sold at the university bookstore!
Easy to use product for use when cement grinding. Easy yo clean & re-use.