The Delta Plus RX-500C is a ballistic-rated, full-lens magnifier in a lightweight, wraparound frame! The full-lens magnification increases the productivity of workers who have difficulty seeing close work while providing wraparound impact protection. The RX-500 delivers high performance and a higher level of protection for the user.
The RX-500 is available in diopter strengths from +0.50 to +2.50 and is ideal welding, electrical and any stationary close assembly applications above and in front of workers.
- The 50 mm diameter magnifying lens reduces eye strain and fatigue by eliminating trying to focus through bifocals.
- Increases visual precision during close work tasks in front and above worker.
- A soft, flexible nose bridge and rubber temple tips minimizes slippage providing all-day comfort.
- The ballistic rating provides a higher level of protection for the user.
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UV protection.
- Ballistic Vo rated
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
I purchased these safety glasses for shooting to help my aging eyes see the "iron sights" better. The large magnified area on the lens is much better than the bi-focal lens design. The lens clarity (no distortion) is great and the glasses fit comfortably on the nose and the ears even with large hearing protection (ear muffs) over the arms of the glasses. I felt like I was cheating in my shooting competition with these great glasses on. I highly recommend them.
Much better than the safety glasses that only have the magnifier along the bottom edge of the lens. Best for old eyes that can't focus up close anymore.
The glasses are prefect for my needs