When it comes to Duck Hunting, you can bet the lighting conditions will be anything but ideal. So Pyramex teamed up with Ducks Unlimited and created a shooting glasses package that offers five different lens tints. With so many tints, you'll be prepared for almost any possible lighting condition.
The Ducks Unlimited Shooting Glasses are based on popular and successful Pyramex Rendezvous Safety Glasses, so you know you're getting a quality product. The frames are durable and offer ratcheting temple arms and an adjustable nosepiece for a custom and comfortable fit. All five lenses are formed from high-grade, optical-quality polycarbonate for maximum impact protection and a clear view.
- Five interchangeable anti-fog lenses: Clear, Amber, Sunblock Bronze, Orange, and Vermilion.
- Black neoprene cases with DU logo.
- Microfiber cleaning bag with DU logo.
- Camo breakaway neck cord.
Lens & Frame Features:
- Clear = General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Amber = Commonly used in indoor, low-light applications. Enhances contrast.
- Sun Block Bronze = Blocks the blue light. Offers brighter views on cloudy, hazy, or foggy days.
- Orange = Offers high contrast and low light image resolution.
- Vermilion Lens = Vermilion has a muting effect on green to bluish backgrounds and is common for shooting sporting clays. Enhances contrast for optimum color recognition.
- Adjustable nose pad, temples, and lens pitch.
- Lenses provide 99% UV protection.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2015