With ESS Credence Ballistic Sunglasses, seeing is believing. This new high-impact sunglass deals a hefty dose of performance, protection and style. The broad lens wrap of the Credence provides a wide field of view through distortion-free, military-grade Polycarbonate. Its frame features low-profile temple arms for comfort with over-the-ear hearing protection, comms devices, hats, or helmets.
The fixed-lens (non-interchangeable) Credence sunglass is available in a variety of frame colors and lens options. Credence’s frame geometry is engineered for larger wearers, but also comfortably accommodates many others. Medium-Large to Large Fit.
Medium-Large to Large Fit. Credences frame geometry is engineered for larger wearers, but also comfortably accommodates many others.
ESS Credence Features:
- Incredibly-light, virtually-indestructible thermoplastic frame.
- Thin temples for optimal helmet & hearing pro compatibility.
- 2.2mm high-impact fixed Polycarbonate lenses.
- ESS ToughZone anti-scratch lens coating.
- Distortion-free ESSOPTICS & 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Engineered for medium-large head sizes, but fits many others.
ESS Credence Kit Includes:
- (1) Credence Sunglass
- (1) Microfiber Cleaning Pouch
- (1) Zippered Hard Case
- Smoke Gray (VLT 15%) - For medium to bright light. An all-purpose daytime lens with unbiased influence on color.
*Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) represents the percentage of light allowed to pass through a lens. For example, a lens with a VLT of 23 admits 23% of visible (non-UV) light, filtering out the remaining 77%. The lower the VLT, the darker the lens.
Compliance: This Credence sunglass is compliant with U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013 (clause 184.108.40.206), ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE and U.S. Federal OSHA. All ESS lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.