The Edge Zorge Polarized Bifocal Safety Glasses offer sleek, wraparound protection with no side shield distortion. The durable, lightweight nylon temples and scratch-resistant hard coat polycarbonate lens provide 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays. The polarized smoke bifocal lens is the perfect all-around tint for standard shading in normal light conditions, leaving all colors true to life. In addition, the polarized film filters out glare by blocking intense light from above and reflected light from below, allowing only direct light to pass through. These glasses are certified ANSI Z87.1+ and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 compliant.
- +2.00 Diopter Strength
- Sleek wraparound frame
- No side shield distortion
- Durable lightweight nylon temples
- Scratch resistant hard coat polycarbonate lens
- 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays
Polarized Smoke Bifocal Lens:
- The perfect all-around tint for standard shading in normal light conditions
- Leaves all colors true to life
- Polarized film filters out glare by blocking intense light from above and reflected light from below allowing only direct light
- 16% of the total amount of light passes through this polarized smoke lens
- Features "Polarized" imprint lettering near top of right lens
- Certified ANSI Z87.1-2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12.
just like the last pair, no I have one for each car.
Best bifocal sunglasses I have found.
Love the new specs. Look to be a good product with quality polarized lenses. Fit well and look great.