The Go-Specs II eye system offers choice, comfort and usage in multiple applications and environments. Use indoor or outdoor, protects against dust, sand, cement, chemicals, heat, humidity and more! The worker now has a choice of comfort and protection with the Go-Specs II system.
- System allows the worker to choose either a strap or rubber tipped temples for protection
- EVA closed cell foam seal for better fit
- Automatic swivel adjustment of strap angle
- SuperCoat anti-fog coating
- 2.3 mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 9.5 curvature
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B and C, 180-380 nm
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified. Ballistic Vo Rated - MIL-PRF-31013 188.8.131.52 Ballistic resistance.
I bought this pair to try. They are very comfortable. I am going to use this pair of goggles when using my wood lathe.
Just what I needed for boating. When you wear contact lenses, the last thing you need are dry eyes and having objects getting into your eye.