The Go-Specs II eye system offers choice, comfort and usage in multiple applications and environments. Use indoor or outdoor, protects against dust, sand, cement, chemicals, heat, humidity and more! The worker now has a choice of comfort and protection with the Go-Specs II system.
- System allows the worker to choose either a strap or rubber tipped temples for protection.
- EVA closed cell foam seal for better fit.
- Automatic swivel adjustment of strap angle
- SuperCoat anti-fog coating.
- 2.3 mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 9.5 curvature.
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B and C, 180-380 nm.
Compliance: Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2015 standards. CE EN-166 certified. Ballistic Vo Rated - MIL-PRF-31013 18.104.22.168 Ballistic resistance.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Just what I have been needing for surviving the vortex of dust and debris while riding the zero-turn lawn mower
I bought the glasses with the intention to use them while brazing. They have delivered on that intention. They fit nicely and are comfortable, as well as having the slight shade to keep eye strain down. I would recommend them if you are doing light duty work such as brazing in the HVAC field.
Love the product just wish that the lens were slightly darker.