OVR-Spec III is an economical solution for those who wear prescription glasses every day and must be protected. Ideal use for plant tours and worksite visitors. Tested to US Military standard MIL PRF-31013, VO impact resistance requirement of 640 feet per second, four times the industrial ANSI Z87 standard.
- Easily fits over most medium-sized prescription eyewear of up to 144 mm
- Metal detectable temples - Ideal for food and pharmaceutical industries where product contamination detection is required
- Blue 80% VLT ‘indoor tint’ lens with SuperCoat Anti-Fog coating
- An ultra-lightweight over-spec weighing only 1 ounce
- The unique frame design maintains a space between expensive prescription and safety lenses, preventing rubbing and scratching
- Adjustable length drop temples "hook" behind the ears prevents slipping during work activity for added protection
- 99.9% UV Protection
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- CE EN166
- VO Ballistic Rated
USE ALL CAPS FOR EYESIGHT.
WORK IN HOSPITAL. WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT WEARING ELVEX SAFETY GLASSES. COMPLETE SEAL - VERY COMFORTABLE TO WEAR. BUT UPON REMOVING SAFETY GLASSES DO NOT GET TANGLED WITH OTHER SAFETY GEAR CAUSE TEMPLE WILL BREAK.
REORDERING CAUSE ONLY SAFETY GLASSES FIT OVER GLASSES & ACTUALLY WORKS TO KEEP MY EYES SAFE. HELPED ME NOT TO GET COVID-19. PLUS, FOLLOWING ALL STRICT RULES COMBINED
Delta Plus OVR-Spec III Safety Glasses with Blue Lens and Metal Detectable Temples