EnChroma Summit is our new safety frame to live in the safety and the sports eyewear world at the same time, with lens technology that delivers clear, vibrant color for those with most types of color blindness. Only EnChroma has a full line of safety frames uniquely made for the color blind. Summit frames and lenses meet ANSI Z87.1 recommended impact standards to help reduce the risk of impact-related injury, protect from UV radiation, and from dust, dirt and splashes. This frame features a generous wrap shape, removable side shields for on the job and off with EnChroma lenses contoured to the overall wrap design. Summit is ideal for occupational and recreational eye protection. Whether you require protective eyewear for cycling, construction, landscaping, manufacturing, or other jobs that put safety at the forefront, Summit covers your eye protection needs. Removable and replaceable side shields make these suitable for everyday wear to amp up the color of all your outdoor activities. Durable, shiny black TR90 material with silicone rubber nose pads and temple inserts allows for prolonged wear and comfort. Each frame part is permanently laser marked to conform to safety requirements. Z87-2+ standard designed for prescription or non-prescription use.
- PROPRIETARY SPECTRAL LENS TECHNOLOGY: Our award-winning lens technology is the result of more than a decade of pioneering research by EnChroma scientists, and is uniquely engineered to enhance color vision for people with color vision deficiency.
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED AND DESIGNED IN BERKELEY, CA: EnChroma’s eyewear is made in our medical device manufacturing facility where EnChroma technicians perform 100% of lens machining, assembly, and quality verification using a combination of imported and US components.
- BEST-IN-CLASS LENS MATERIAL: Our lens material is made with Trivex, an optical-grade resin that delivers a best-in-class combination of impact protection, lightness, and clarity.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: EnChroma lenses block 100% of the UVA and UVB radiation components in sunlight. According to the World Health Organization, UVA rays are unfiltered by the atmosphere and can cause the most damage to vision health.
- ULTRA-TOUGH ANTI-SCRATCH COATING: To ensure a long service life free of scratches, our lenses are clad with an optically clear, thermal-crosslinked coating to provide added lens durability.
- CLARITY ENHANCING ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: Lenses without anti-reflection coatings reflect up to 12% of light back into your eyes. EnChroma lenses feature dual-surface anti-reflective coatings to reduce reflections by more than 90%.
- SUPERHYDROPHOBIC TOP COAT: This water repellent surface treatment makes the lens slippery so that dust and dirt can be easily removed with a quick wipe of the included microfiber cloth.
Cx3 Outdoor Sun Lenses:
- for outdoor lighting conditions for most types of color blindness
- Provides eye protection and vibrant color for numerous outdoor safety needs, (occupational, impact, UV radiation) such as landscaping, construction, simple wiring, maintenance, and cycling
- Lens Width: 61 mm
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Temple Length: 130 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Signature box
- Hard case
- EnChroma cleaning cloth
- Microfiber carrying bag
- User guide
- Colorful balloons
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
NOTICE: EnChroma glasses are an optical assistive device for enhancement of color discrimination in persons with color blindness; they are not a cure for color blindness. Results vary depending on the type and extent of color vision deficiency per individual.