The Veratti brand of safety eyewear is synonymous with performance, durability, and style. Performance coatings include ScratchCoat, a scratch-resistant coating to prolong the life of the lenses, ENFOG, an anti-fog coating, and AFR, the ultimate high-performance coating for Advanced Fog Resistance.
- Protection against airborne dust and particles
- First class optical quality
- Elastic headband secures spectacle firmly and comfortably
- Ventilated, fire-resistant PEVA foam insulation
- AFR premium lens coating fights fog
- 9.5-base curve lens
- AFR coating
- High-impact polycarbonate lenses
- 99.9% UVA & UVB Protection to 385 Nm
- Clear - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- CSA Z94.3-2007
Don’t waste your money. The seal on these glasses wasn’t complete I tried pushing it back together and it just wouldn’t sit right. What’s there point of having goggles that don’t seal
As an EMT, I needed something comfortable and useful but still able to provide protection against the respiratory virus during this pandemic.
These are the first safety glasses that air debris has not gotten into my eyes!