The Veratti brand of safety eyewear is synonymous with performance, durability, and style. Performance coatings include ScratchCoat, a scratch-resistant coating to prolong the life of the lenses, ENFOG, an anti-fog coating, and AFR, the ultimate high-performance coating for Advanced Fog Resistance.
- Protection against airborne dust and particles
- Extremely lightweight
- Ratcheting rubberized temples
- 5 mm of fire-resistant PEVA foam insulation
- Removable 5 mm FR EVA gasket
- AFR premium lens coating fights fog
- 7-base curve lens
- AFR Anti-Fog coating
- High impact polycarbonate lenses
- 99.9% UVA & UVB Protection to 385 Nm
- Clear - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- CSA Z94.3-2007
Not a perfect fit. But they do seal underover my eyes enough. And the lens don't fog!! I won't be wearing them more than longer than most. I bought these for PPE massage therapy.
They don't fit very well. I'm going to try warming up the plastic is hot water to shape the bridge so that they fit across my forehead and cheekbones.
They fit the contour of small faces well and do not fog.