Designed specifically for all-day use with cranial-style helmets, the ESS Flight Deck is authorized by the U.S. Navy for use on flight decks and is standard issue for the Australian Navy. The patented Speed-Clip strap system makes strap adjustment quick and easy.
- Designed specifically for all-day use with cranial-style helmets, the ESS Flight Deck is authorized for use in the U.S. Navy and is recommended for fleet-wide replacement of the Sun, Wind, and Dust goggle.
- Includes two high-impact lenses: Clear and Smoke Gray.
- Fits over most glasses and a Rx lens carrier is available.
- Provides 100% UVA/UVB protection and precise optical clarity for distortion-free vision.
- Lenses feature ESS ClearZone anti-fog and anti-scratch lens coatings.
- One Gray ESS Flight Deck goggle with a 2.6mm polycarbonate Clear Lens installed
- One 2.6mm polycarbonate Smoke Gray replacement lens
- One white flannel lens sleeve
- Clear - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility.
- Smoke Gray - Provides protection from glare and high levels of visible light and ultraviolet radiation without distorting color perception.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified, U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, CE EN 166 and U.S. Federal OSHA.
Nice frame, and prescription crafted perfectly but the strap is too short making them painful to wear. Never had that issue with rec specs. Will see if a local shop can fit them better and replace the strap when businesses open back up