The Pyramex V2 Goggle offers both impact protection and comfort with its versatility. This goggle has easy conversion technology that makes for a quick shift from casual safety glasses to heavy duty goggles. The strap features an adjustable ratchet for a snug fit. The inside of the goggle is foam padded, providing a perfect seal to keep out dust and particles as well as additional comfort.
V2 Goggles include both goggle strap AND temples for easy goggle-to-spectacle converting and vice versa.
- Headband features ratchet adjustment for perfect fit
- Foam padding forms a perfect seal to keep out dust and airborne particles
- Headband features quick fit retainer
- Interchangeable temples/headband included with each pair of V2G
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Temple Length: 81 mm or adjustable strap
- Lens Height: 54 mm
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified
- CSA Z94.1 certified
Pyramex V2G Safety GlassesGoggles Black Frame Amber Lens
These are a little uncomfortable to wear and I wish they had more foam cushioning. There are three protrusions on the bottom of the frame that press into your cheek slightly. However, they do work nicely for eye protection while doing landscaping. They have a very nice curve to the lens that enables full peripheral vision. The amber lenses work well for cloudy days and other darker conditions. They're a decent buy for the price, but not as comfortable as I'd like.