When the temperature drops, you need a dependable pair of gloves to keep your hands warm and dry. The Global Glove 380INT Ice Gripster High-Visibility Water-Resistant Gloves are perfect for any cold weather activity. These gloves are made with a two-layer construction of a seamless 13-gauge nylon shell over 7-gauge acrylic terry cloth and feature a doubled-dipped finish for added protection against the elements. The first coating on the gloves is fully dipped smooth rubber to create a liquid-resistant barrier, while the second coating is palm-dipped foam rubber to offer excellent wet or dry grip. The seamless brushed interior of the gloves provides additional warmth, and the overcast color on the hem makes for easy size identification. The knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents the gloves from slipping off during use. With EN 388 Levels: 2242X and EN 511 Levels: X2X, these gloves are perfect for tasks in low temperatures, warehouse work, construction, flagman duties, commercial fishing, carpentry, freezer applications, and frozen food handling.
- 13-gauge nylon shell over 7-gauge acrylic terry cloth
- The first coating on this glove is fully dipped smooth rubber to create a liquid-resistant barrier
- The second coating is palm-dipped foam rubber to offer excellent wet or dry grip
- Seamless brushed interior for additional warmth
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- EN 388 Levels: 2242X
- EN 511 Levels: X2X
- Tasks in Low Temperatures, Warehouse, Construction, Flagman, Commercial Fishing, Carpentry, Freezer Applications, Frozen Food Packaging
These gloves do well inside a warehousecold factory setting. It will keep your hands relatively warm and completely dry. It is too big to use in an assembly line handling food.