Classic style with a vintage twist – the Ellipse blue light filter computer glasses are hand-crafted with premium stainless-steel frame materials. Designed to have a lightweight, fashionable silhouette, the Ellipse ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. This slim, sleek and timeless form is ideal for comfort and ergonomics.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide comfort and a customizable fit
- Hand-crafted stainless-steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability, and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra-slim temples distribute pressure to ensure headphone compatibility
- Lens Width: 51 mm
- Nose: 18 mm
- Frame Width: 142 mm
- Temple: 145 mm
- AMBER – BLPF 65, BLOCKS 65% OF BLUE LIGHT - The signature Amber lens tint offers the best enhancement of contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare, and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum. Our signature Amber lens tint filters 65% of harmful high-intensity blue light and 100% of UV light.
Artificial light from energy efficient computers and overhead fluorescent lighting consists of narrow bands of high energy light instead of equally balanced, full spectrum the human eye prefers. Changing the color of your screen or brightness does not affect the quality of the digital light. Gunnar lens tints filter and balance the transmitted spectrum, reducing high energy visible [HEV] light and warming the overall view. With harsh blue light reduced, sensitive parts of the eye are engaged, increasing perceived contrast. Filtering blue light from a backlit screen reduces visual recovery time and protects the eyes.
Gunnar custom tints tune artificial blue light to enhance the physiology of the eye, increasing contrast perception and shifting the color spectrum for visual efficiency.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1+ certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.