Emery was created for those seeking the absolute most from their digital experience. Premium frame material and impeccable frame design is paired with our unique proprietary lens engineered to block harmful blue light, improve clarity and focus, resulting in optimal visual performance.
- High-quality acetate material
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Lens Width: 46 mm
- Nose: 15 mm
- Frame Width: 126 mm
- Temple: 143 mm
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Clear – BLPF 35, BLOCKS 35% OF BLUE LIGHT - For discreet protection without the amber tint.
Artificial light from energy efficient computers and overhead fluorescent lighting consists of narrow bands of high energy light instead of equally balanced, full spectrum the human eye prefers. Changing the color of your screen or brightness does not affect the quality of the digital light. Gunnar lens tints filter and balance the transmitted spectrum, reducing high energy visible [HEV] light and warming the overall view. With harsh blue light reduced, sensitive parts of the eye are engaged, increasing perceived contrast. Filtering blue light from a backlit screen reduces visual recovery time and protects the eyes.
Gunnar custom tints tune artificial blue light to enhance the physiology of the eye, increasing contrast perception and shifting the color spectrum for visual efficiency.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1+ certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.