Howard Leight MAX30 Earplugs are the ultimate solution for workers who must block out loud noise and demand the best protection and comfort in an earplug. MAX30 is the world's most popular polyurethane foam earplug engineered to provide superior noise-blocking performance (NRR 33) in a single-use disposable earplug.
What sets MAX30 apart from other earplugs on the market is its enhanced contoured shape designed to make insertion easier and resist backing out of the ear canal. This feature ensures the earplugs stay in place, providing uninterrupted protection throughout the workday.
But MAX30 doesn't just offer top-notch protection - it also delivers superior long-wearing comfort that workers can depend on. The earplugs are made with a softer foam that molds to the shape of the ear canal for a snug fit, ensuring that they stay in place without causing discomfort or irritation.
Whether you're working around loud machinery, power tools, or heavy equipment, you can rely on Howard Leight MAX30 Earplugs to provide comfort and protection. With MAX30, you can work confidently, knowing you have the best earplugs on the market to stay safe and comfortable.
- NRR 33 - Highest NRR of any single-use earplugs
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Bell shape delivers maximum in-ear comfort
- Contoured design easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- Sealed packaging for proper hygiene