Oakley has updated the aviator look with the Gauge 8. The lightweight but durable metal frame is made of Oakley's special mix of 5 metals, called the C-5 alloy. The Mono Shock hinges have no spring, so there is no added pressure, and yet the frame stem is flexible enough to fit a variety of head sizes. With Oakley's Three-Point Fit, air filled Nosepads and Unobtainium Earsocks, the Gauge 8 has all the features for a comfortable and sophisticated pair of sunglasses.
- Suitable for medium faces
- Sophisticated Square Aviator Lenses
- Monoshock Hinge
- Unobtainium Earsocks for a no-slip grip, even in humid conditions
- Built with Oakley's C-5 alloy for a light and durable frame
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Air filled Silicone Nosepads
- 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC
- 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity with patented XYZ Optics
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.