ALPHA is an ecosystem - modular and scalable to meet the unique demands of those who face the unknown. Whether a soldier is configuring a weapon or a load carriage, versatility is key. That’s what inspired the ALPHA concept, a design that offers multiple configurations based on the mission and methods of infiltration. ALPHA is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle. A single lens works across all platforms.
- • Multi-pivot outrigger strap design
- • Face foam provides snug fit
- • Meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL PRF 32432
- • Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, ACH, MICH, Crye, Ops-Core and Team Wendy helmets
- • Full compatibility with PHANTOM Mask and Regulator Assembly for Military Free Fall (MFF) Operations
- Fully compliant with ANSI Z87.1 and MIL PRF 32432 standards
NOTE: Upon opening the goggle package, you will notice that the straps do not come attached and the Velcro strips are longer than expected. This is all by design. It is intended to allow the wearer to set up and overlap the straps in either direction making it equally usable for a left- or right-handed person. Additionally, the longer Velcro strips with reinforced stitching allow for the customized shortening (cutting) of the straps without coming unraveled.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.