Show your pride for the land of the free and the home of the brave with the Holbrook SI's Matte Black frame and American Flag emblems. These incredible sunglasses honor the history and heritage of a nation founded on freedom and salute those who protect that freedom.
The Oakley SI Holbrook is a blend of timeless, classic design and modern Oakley technology. It is inspired by the on-screen heroes of the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, and embodies the spirit of exploration and adventure. The design features the iconic American frame style, complemented with metal rivets and Oakley icons, making it a perfect choice for those who seek both performance and style.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Lenses block 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87-certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.