Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast-enhanced Prizm lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, Prizm eyewear reduces eye fatigue and enhance target acquisition. Oakley SI Prizm technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting.
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- Made from Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Oakley’s HDO Optics
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.