Introducing the Pyramex ArchonX GL501C5 Cut-Resistant A4 Crinkle Latex Gloves. These gloves are designed to protect your hands from cuts and abrasion while providing a high level of grip and flexibility. The crinkle latex palm is suited for wet and dry conditions, making them ideal for a wide variety of applications. The 13 gauge cut-resistant HPPE liner and latex elastic cuff provide superior durability, while the gloves remain flexible over a wide range of temperatures. With an ANSI Cut Level of 4 and a Circular Blade Cut Rating of 5, these gloves offer a high level of protection. Order your Pyramex ArchonX GL501C5 Cut-Resistant Gloves today.
- 13 gauge cut-resistant HPPE liner
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- High elasticity and grip
- Crinkle latex palm suited for wet and dry conditions
- Flexible and durable over a wide range of temperatures
- ANSI Cut Level: 4
- Abrasion Rating: 3
- Circular Blade Cut Rating: 5
- Tear Rating: 4
- Puncture Rating: 2
- Coating: Crinkle latex
- Liner shell: 13 gauge HPPE
- Cuff: HPPE & latex elastic
This product contains components that may be a potential risk to allergic reactions (latex in the wrist cuff). Do not use in the event of hypersensitivity signs or a known allergy to latex.
- Wash in warm water (30-40°C) (86-104°F)
- Use mild detergent
- Short cycle time (5-10 minutes)
- Low Tumble dry (60°C max) (140°F max)
Do not use any chemicals or sharp-edged objects for cleaning the gloves. Cleaning can alter the performance levels of the glove.
- CE EN388 standard features abrasion, cut, tear and puncture ratings. Abrasion ratings are based on the number of cycles required to abrade through the sample glove. Cut ratings are based on the number of cycles required to cut through the sample at a constant speed. Tear ratings are based on the amount of force required to tear the sample. Puncture ratings are based on the amount of force required to pierce the sample with a standard-sized point.
- ANSI standard features cut ratings that range from A1 through A9. Cut ratings are based on the grams of weight needed to cut through the material. Our ANSI cut level glove options include A2 (500-999 grams to cut), A3 (1,000-1,499 grams to cut) and A4 (1,500-2,199 grams to cut).
These gloves are comfortable and provide an amazing grip around the shop. Protects my hands from metal burrs and slivers.