The Pyramex CorXcel GL603C5 Cut-Resistant gloves are exactly what you need to keep your hands safe while working. With a 13 gauge cut-resistant HPPE liner, these gloves protect your hands from cuts and abrasions. The black color of the gloves not only looks professional, but it also doesn't show dirt or grime. The foam nitrile coating on the gloves absorbs oil to increase grip, while the additional foam coating acts like a sponge to help increase gripping power. With an ANSI Cut Level of 4, Abrasion Rating of 4, Circular Blade Cut Rating of 5, and Tear Rating of 4, these gloves are sure to keep your hands protected.
- 13 gauge cut-resistant HPPE liner
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- Black color does not show dirt or grime
- Foam nitrile absorbs oil to increase grip
- Additional foam coating acts like a sponge to help increase gripping power
- ANSI Cut Level: 4
- Abrasion Rating: 4
- Circular Blade Cut Rating: 5
- Tear Rating: 4
- Puncture Rating: 3
- Coating: Micro-foam nitrile
- Liner shell: 13 gauge HPPE
- Cuff: HPPE & latex elastic
This product contains components that may be a potential risk to allergic reactions (latex in the wrist cuff). Do not use in the event of hypersensitivity signs or a known allergy to latex.
- Wash in warm water (30-40°C) (86-104°F)
- Use mild detergent
- Short cycle time (5-10 minutes)
- Low Tumble dry (60°C max) (140°F max)
Do not use any chemicals or sharp-edged objects for cleaning the gloves. Cleaning can alter the performance levels of the glove.
- CE EN388 standard features abrasion, cut, tear and puncture ratings. Abrasion ratings are based on the number of cycles required to abrade through the sample glove. Cut ratings are based on the number of cycles required to cut through the sample at a constant speed. Tear ratings are based on the amount of force required to tear the sample. Puncture ratings are based on the amount of force required to pierce the sample with a standard-sized point.
- ANSI standard features cut ratings that range from A1 through A9. Cut ratings are based on the grams of weight needed to cut through the material. Our ANSI cut level glove options include A2 (500-999 grams to cut), A3 (1,000-1,499 grams to cut) and A4 (1,500-2,199 grams to cut).