Weighing in at only 22 grams, the Ever-Lite Readers from Pyramex are as light as a feather! These stylish reading safety glasses have a flexible, lightweight fit that makes them comfortable to wear all day long. The Ever-Lite wraparound design provides excellent impact and side protection, while the tough polycarbonate lens protects your eyes from harmful UV rays. In addition, H2MAX technology creates a high-performing, superior anti-fog coating durable enough to withstand repeated cleaning without losing adhesion. So whether you're working in extreme temperature and humidity or need a little extra protection in the shop, Ever-Lite Readers have got you covered!
Ever-Lite Reader Features:
- H2MAX anti-fog lens
- Built-in bifocals with diopter strengths from +1.50 to +3.00
- One of the lightest safety eyewear products available – weighs only 22 grams
- Ultra-Soft nosepiece for a snug fit
- The 8-base wraparound lens provides full front side protection
- Semi-frame & slim co-material temple design for lightweight spectacle
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Temple Length: 163.5 mm
- Frame Width: 134.3 mm
- Lens Height: 43.3 mm
- Ideal for Medium to Large faces
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
I started buying these reader safety glasses after I had cataract surgery that made my distance eyesight 20-20. I wear them everyday all day as I like having the readers on when needed. I get about 4-6 weeks out of a pair before they get all scratched up and I toss them and start on the next pair. They’re comfortable and seem like a good value.
Comfortable and fog free.