When you need safety glasses with a full seal the Pyramex Isotope has you covered. The tough polycarbonate lenses feature Pyramex's premium H2MAX Anti-Fog Coating. The flexible rubber gasket is non-vented and has a groove to channel liquids away. They provide excellent eye protection for those dirty or hazardous jobs when you want to keep all the gunk and debris out of your eyes. Easily converts from glasses to a goggle by adding the elastic head strap.
- H2MAX Premium Anti-Fog Coating
- Includes Temple arms with an attached elastic strap and a neoprene goggle strap
- Padded nosepiece
- Temples adjust to three different lengths
- Lens wraps around for side protection
- Easy to clean rubber gasket provides a comfortable fit while protecting from splash, dust, and the wind
- Rubber gasket channels liquids away from the face
- Passes D3: Droplet & Splash Test – provides protection from droplets and splashes
- 99% UVA/B/C protection
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 Certified
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-15
- D3 Droplet & Splash Test
- Temple Length: 112 mm – 127 mm
- Frame Width: 134 mm
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Goggle Strap Length: 520 mm
H2MAX Anti-Fog Coating: Pyramex's revolutionary H2MAX Anti-Fog Coating is made tough to withstand repeated cleaning without rubbing off. Available with the Isotope in Clear, Gray and Amber Lens. The H2MAX coating works in extreme temperature and humidity environments and adds a layer of abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance to the lens. NOTE: Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds, solvents, ammonia, or alkaline cleaners on H2MAX.
Nice tight fit at least on my face however there is not enough cushion on the nose piece and the pressure hurts my nose. Can only wear them for a limited time.
Nice glasses with tight sealed fit at least on my face. However the nose piece does not have enough cushion and puts pressure on my nose to the point where it hurts.