Welding is a critical part of working with metal. It's how we combine two pieces of metal to create something new. But welding isn't just about working with the metal. It's also about working with the right tools, like a Pyramex Leadhead WHAD60 Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet.
This helmet is designed for superior comfort and protection while welding. It's made of high-impact resistant nylon and features four independent arc sensors in a staggered design to deliver the most reliable arc detection. The high-speed lens has a 1/30000 second response time, and the helmet is powered by solar cells and a replaceable lithium battery.
The Pyramex Leadhead WHAD60 Series is also fully adjustable for a comfortable fit and meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards. So if you're looking for a welding helmet that will help you work better, safer, and more comfortably, the Pyramex Leadhead WHAD60 Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet is the right choice.
- Choose from Glossy Black and Metallic Blue helmet colors
- Superior comfort with pivot style headgear
- Made of high-impact resistant nylon
- Four independent arc sensors in a staggered design to deliver the most reliable arc detection
- High speed lens – 1/30000 second
- Powered by solar cells and replaceable lithium-battery
- Includes magnification lens holder
- Fully adjustable nylon suspension
Compliance: Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards