The Pyramex Ridgeline Hydro Dipped Cap Style Hard Hat will provide the comfort and protection you need and the modern cool style you want. Ridgeline Hard Hats are made with ultra-light ABS material which is 10% lighter than PE material. A low profile design provides a low center of gravity for better balance and reduced neck fatigue. Available in multiple hydro-dipped patterns that will help you standout on the jobsite.
- ABS material — Strong, yet ultra-light for seemingly weightless protection
- Low profile design — Offers a low center of gravity for better balance
- Rear padded suspension — Provides additional level of comfort on the wearers’ neck
- 4-position harness points — Allows you to move the harness forward, backward, up or down – allowing for the most optimal position for ultimate comfort
- Replaceable sweat band — Padded fabric and polyurethane foam for all day wear
- Vented pressure pad — Keeps the straps in place providing an additional level of comfort
- Easy to grasp knob — Adjusts the suspension from 6 1/2 to 8
- Swinging hinge points — Allows you to find the most comfortable position on the back of your head
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Standards, Type I, Class C, G, And E
Interested in putting your company name, logo or safety phrase on this hard hat? Call us at 1-800-870-6189 (ext 7012) or use our contact form for more information and a quote.
Lightest and most comfortable hard hat I have ever used.
Nice hat, ratchet band kinda digs into the back of my head. Don't think the pretty finish is going to hold up by the time I'm done wearing it!