The Pyramex V2 Goggle offers both impact protection and comfort with its versatility. This goggle has easy conversion technology that makes for a quick shift from casual safety glasses to heavy duty goggles. The strap features an adjustable ratchet for a snug fit. The inside of the goggle is foam padded, providing a perfect seal to keep out dust and particles as well as additional comfort.
V2 Goggles include both goggle strap AND temples for easy goggle-to-spectacle converting and vice versa.
- Headband features ratchet adjustment for perfect fit
- Foam padding forms a perfect seal to keep out dust and airborne particles
- Headband features quick fit retainer
- Interchangeable temples/headband included with each pair of V2G
5.0 IR Filter Lens:
- Commonly used around welding sites or for medium to heavy cutting and medium to heavy gas welding
- New H2X Anti-fog Lens Technology blocks out fog, mist, sweat and steam
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Temple Length: 81 mm or adjustable strap
- Lens Height: 54 mm
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified
- CSA Z94.1 certified
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.