The RWG604 by Radians offers Cut Rate Protection for a Winter Work Glove. It has an ANSI Cut Rating of 4 and an EN388 Cut Rating of 5. The seven gauge acrylic terry liner adds warmth for working in cold conditions. The outer shell is made of a two-ply, 13 gauge blue and white High-Performance Polyethylene (HPPE). The high visibility Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) overlays provide added impact protection for the backs of the hands. The Nitrile palm coating keeps a secure grip in wet or dry environments.
Features & Benefits:
- ANSI Cut Level 4
- High performance polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance protection
- The Micro Nitrilepalm coating protects from abrasion
- Terry Liner for warmth in cold conditions
- Seamless Cuff
- High Visibility TPRoverlays for impact protection
- EN 388 Cut Level 5 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 45 4 3).
Suggested Uses: ColdConditions, Automotive, HVAC, Mining, Metal Fabrication, Manufacturing