Co-Designed by the shooting industry’s top opticians, the Randolph Edge Shooting Glasses combines a sleek frame design with professional optical performance.
- Lifetime solder joint warranty
- Reduced distance between lenses
- Adjustable nose bridge and arms for a custom fit
- Interchangeable NexPC lenses
- Angular lenses to prevent fogging
- Frame (Skull or Cable Temple)
- Hard Case (Contains Slots For Optional Extra Lenses)
- Microfiber Pouch
- Maintenance Kit
- Medium Yellow Lens - Highlights orange clay targets and enhances contrast in low light or overcast conditions. Our most popular yellow tint. LT-83.69%
- Modified Brown Lens - Assists the shooter in open sky areas and bright backgrounds. This NexPC lens is the unique combination of target orange and sunglass brown, providing a consistently defined target under the full sun.
Ranger Edge Lens Features:
- NexPC Lens Technology is 5-6 times more impact resistant than standard polycarbonate.
- Professional grade optics are 100% distortion free.
- Superior scratch resistance compared to traditional polycarbonate lenses.
*While all Randolph Shooting Glasses would presumably pass ANSI testing, they are not stamped for safety compliance and they are not designed for industrial safety applications, therefore they are not endorsed as "safety glasses" by SafetyGlassesUSA.com.