Turn your favorite sunglasses or safety glasses into reading glasses.
The Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocal Lenses are a smart alternative to turn any eyewear into bifocal reading glasses. The sticker adheres with water, are removable, reusable and provide optically correct magnification on any eyewear. In addition, the lightweight, ultra-thin pliable lenses are available in +1.00 through +3.50 diopters.
No more squinting to read, stacking safety glasses over your reading glasses or wearing two pairs of glasses around your neck. Sticktoit Stick-on lenses are soft, pliable, lightweight, precision optical lenses that easily apply to any style of safety glasses or sunglasses with water. When dry, they stay firmly bonded, even in wet conditions, yet can easily be removed and reinstalled to other safety glasses or sunglasses. A great solution to expensive prescription sunglasses.
- Contains no adhesive. The bifocal material has properties that create a vacuum with the lens when water is applied. The only residue you may find when removing them is impurities from the water itself.
- Easily apply to sunglasses or safety glasses using only water.
- Can be easily removed and reinstalled to other sunglasses.
- Great cost savings solution compared to expensive prescription sunglasses.
- One set of Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocals
- Wash lenses with mild soap and water.
- Make sure that the curved side of the stick-on bifocals goes toward the inside of the glasses lenses.
- Some lenses have too much curvature (greater than 6 base) for the stick-on bifocals to stay attached.
I bought these for my shooting glasses so that I can read things up close while shooting. Unfortunately, everything viewed through the stick-on lens is wavy and distorted. Totally useless.
I have been buying these here and using them for six years.
I wear progressive lens and cannot see my pistol sights through my prescription.
I stick one of these high on my eyeglass lens and it works great.
I have never had one fall off or get distorted.
Very skeptical at first but became a believer after trying great for safety sunglasses and got extra for my regular sunglasses