Are you looking for safety glasses with a variety of frame and lens options? Look no further than the Uvex Hypershock. This lightweight, modern style is 100% dielectric, sporty, and comes in a variety of frame and lens colors, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Equipped with the HydroShield Anti-Fog Coating, these lenses have a 60x longer Anti-Fog and 2x scratch resistance than standard Anti-Fog coatings, making them ideal for hot, humid conditions.
- HydroShield Anti-Fog Hardcoat coating: over 60X longer anti-fog and 2X scratch resistance
- Lightweight, wrap-around frame provides superior fit, coverage and side protection and peripheral vision
- Soft, molded inserts along the temple offer comfortable and secure fit
- Integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- 100% dielectric
- Provides 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB light
- Temple Length: 124 mm
- Frame Width: 131 mm
- Lens Height: 38 mm
Compliance: Meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 requirements
Co-worker had these glasses. He said they were anti-fog, and they are. Have bought others that said that and they were not. My only complaint after wearing about a week is that the temples do not have enough soft material to cushion your ear. Its hot here. so I am wearing a bandana. my hard hat pushes down on my bandana and down on my safety glasses which then feels like they are cutting my ear. But they ARE anti-fog, so I will continue to wear. The plastic lens is clear to see through. I would recommend.
I like the electrical safety and anti-fog aspects of these glasses.
Uvex Hypershock Safety Glasses with Clear Ice Frame and Clear Hydroshield Anti-Fog Lens