The Uvex Stealth, one of the most popular goggles on the market, has expanded to include reading magnifier lenses. The first of its kind, the Uvex Stealth Reader Goggle offers modern design, technology and materials with an extensive range of five magnification strengths. Ideal for workers who need not only the added protection of a goggle, but also increased magnification for close-up inspection or fine detail work.
- Clear Lens with Uvextreme Anti-Fog coating available in five diopter strengths from +1.0 to +3.0 magnification
- High quality, soft elastomer body conforms to facial contours for a secure, customized, gap-free fit
- Low profile, wrap-around style provides unobstructed vision, complete coverage and protection from chemical splash
- Wide, adjustable slide headband with pivoting clips provides an easy-to-adjust fit for complete comfort, even with hard hats
- Economical lens replacement system extends the life of the goggle
- Made in USA
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified
- Certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
Clarity is good but... The reader lenses are made for people with narrow eyes. I have to almost look cross eyed to use them.
I like the way they fit and really like the way they're basically no line bifocals so that I don't have to keep taking them off. Thank you for this product!
the main lens is crystal clear,when looking through the bifocal lens it is not super clear to the point of being annoying for me.the problem is not with the strength of the bifocal i believe its just the quality of the bifocal lens in my opinion.i really like the concept but i think it needs to be tweeked.