Looking for a lightweight, low-profile hard hat that's still tough and durable? Look no further than the Pyramex HP140 Cap Style Hard Hat! This rugged hard hat is made from high-density polyethylene materials so that it can take a beating. It's also tested and marked for reverse donning. And the best part? The Snap Lock suspension system means you can easily adjust it for a comfortable fit all day long - no more fiddling around with straps and buckles! Plus, the Universal accessory slots allow you to add ear muffs or other accessories easily. So if you're looking for a tough, durable hard hat that's still comfortable to wear, the Pyramex Cap Style Hard Hat is a perfect choice!
- Low-profile design
- Tested and marked for reverse donning
- Shell constructed from High Density Polyethylene materials
- Rain trough on sides and back of helmet channel moisture away
- Soft brow pad is replaceable
- Snap Lock suspension features "tuck away" adjustments for all day, hassle free wear
- Universal accessory slots fit cap mounted ear muffs and accessories. Hats also accommodate chin straps (not included)
- Testing: Impact, Penetration, Flammability, Electrical Insulation, Marking & Humidity
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 Standards, Type I, Class C, G, And E
- CSA Z94.1-15
- Interested in putting your company name, logo or safety phrase on this hard hat? Call us at 1-800-870-6189 (ext 7012) or use our contact form for more information and a quote.