The Bolle Sillium Plus features Bolle’s PLATINUM Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coating. This advanced coating will delay the onset of fogging in the worst conditions. The frame is made of polycarbonate and is ultra-lightweight and has exceptionally flexible temple arms for all-day comfort. The rubber nose bridge and rubber temple tips give you a secure, non-slip fit.
- Flexible Temple Arms
- Ultra-Lightweight Frame
- Adjustable Rubber Nose Bridge
- PLATINUM Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch Coating
- Lenses provide 99.9% UV protection
- Includes Free Soft Pouch and Adjustable Neckcord
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Temple Length: 117 mm
- Lens Height: 45 mm
CSP Anti-Fog Lens
- This innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure from bright light to low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. CSP technology's ability to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM coating to substantially combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses. Recommended for extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Visible Light Transmission: 63%
- UV Light Absorption: 99%
- Blue Light Absorption: 52%
- Infra-Red Light Absorption: 14%
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
One of the lightest pairs of safety glasses I've ever owned. Super flexible and I've gotten so many compliments on them since I've started wearing them at work. Everyone wants to know where I purchased them and of course I'm always happy to tell them "Safety Glasses USA!" Thanks!
I’ve had several pairs of Bolle safety glasses over the years and they’ve all been great until now. Right out of the package the silium ear pieces were extremely hard to fold out. Almost to the point that I felt like I was going to break them just folding and unfolding them. I ended up taking them apart and sanding the paint down so they fold and unfold easier. Once I did that they’re now usable. They are comfortable and lightweight once you get them on.