EnChroma Martinez is our new “on the job” safety frame with Cx1 Indoor DT lenses for indoor lighting conditions for mild, moderate and strong Deutan color blindness. Only EnChroma has a full line of safety frames uniquely made for those with color blindness. Martinez frames and lenses meet ANSI Z87.1 recommended impact standards to help reduce the risk of impact-related injury, protect from UV radiation, and from dust, dirt and splashes. Whether you require protective eyewear for construction, landscaping, manufacturing, or other jobs that put safety at the forefront, Martinez covers your eye protection needs. This frame features durable TR90 material in matte black and crystal with crystal sideshields for peripheral protection and visibility and a screw-on saddle bridge with silicone rubber nose pads for prolonged wear, comfort, and protection. A top cushion bar shields from dust and sweat and can be easily removed. Temples are shaped and sculpted for a trend-forward look and the dual injected TR90 and silicone rubber ensure a secure fit. Each frame part is permanently laser marked to conform to safety requirements. Z87-2+ standard designed for prescription or non-prescription use.
- PROPRIETARY SPECTRAL LENS TECHNOLOGY: Our award-winning lens technology is the result of more than a decade of pioneering research by EnChroma scientists, and is uniquely engineered to enhance color vision for people with color vision deficiency.
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED AND DESIGNED IN BERKELEY, CA: EnChroma’s eyewear is made in our medical device manufacturing facility where EnChroma technicians perform 100% of lens machining, assembly, and quality verification using a combination of imported and US components.
- BEST-IN-CLASS LENS MATERIAL: Our lens material is made with Trivex, an optical-grade resin that delivers a best-in-class combination of impact protection, lightness, and clarity.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: EnChroma lenses block 100% of the UVA and UVB radiation components in sunlight. According to the World Health Organization, UVA rays are unfiltered by the atmosphere and can cause the most damage to vision health.
- ULTRA-TOUGH ANTI-SCRATCH COATING: To ensure a long service life free of scratches, our lenses are clad with an optically clear, thermal-crosslinked coating to provide added lens durability.
- CLARITY ENHANCING ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: Lenses without anti-reflection coatings reflect up to 12% of light back into your eyes. EnChroma lenses feature dual-surface anti-reflective coatings to reduce reflections by more than 90%.
- SUPERHYDROPHOBIC TOP COAT: This water repellent surface treatment makes the lens slippery so that dust and dirt can be easily removed with a quick wipe of the included microfiber cloth.
Cx1 Indoor DT Lenses:
- for indoor lighting conditions for mild, moderate and strong Deutan color blindness
- Meets your eye safety requirements with color enhancement for indoor jobs, such as sorting colored writing, determining the difference between reagents and titrations, or reading color charts and labels
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Lens Height: 36 mm
- Temple Length: 130 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Signature box
- Hard case
- EnChroma cleaning cloth
- Microfiber carrying bag
- User guide
- Colorful balloons
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
NOTICE: EnChroma glasses are an optical assistive device for enhancement of color discrimination in persons with color blindness; they are not a cure for color blindness. Results vary depending on the type and extent of color vision deficiency per individual.