The Flak Jacket 2.0 XL has the same O-Matter lightweight frame as the original Flak Jacket but with larger Plutonite lenses for extra coverage and protection. The 8.75 lens curve keeps out the sun and wind while Oakley's High Definition Optics ensure a clear view without the distortion of typical curved lenses. The Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads provide a secure fit even in humid conditions.
- Unobtainium Earsocks for a no-slip grip, even in humid conditions
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Maximum clarity with Patented High Definition Optics
- Plutonite Lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Resilient O-Matter frame for all-day comfort
- 8.75 Base Lenses wrap around to improve side protection against sun, wind, and impact
- Suitable for medium to small faces
- Hard Case included
- Temple Length- 135 mm
- Frame Width- 140 mm
- Lens Height- 43 mm
Prizm Lens - Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
The picture of the lenses appear to have metallic like sheen which greatly influenced my choice. When the product arrived they were simple bronze lenses. I kept the glasses as I really like Oakley shades.