Uvex Genesis Safety Glasses are Made in the USA.
High Performance Protection
- Wrap-around 9-base uni-lens style for uncompromised peripheral vision and superior coverage.
- Available with Dura-streme dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura anti-scratch on the exterior — for 3x longer lens life.
- Offers highest available impact protection. ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements).
- Certified to meet CSA Z94.3 certified.
- Available in a wide range of lens tints to address the needs of virtually any work environment.
Superior Comfort & Fit
- Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact points.
- Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage.
- Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a customizable fit.
Product Platform Advantages & Value
- Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for
- multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- Multiple models in a family offers standardization while offering workers choice.
- Lifetime frame guarantee.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and Military Standard MIL-STD-662 certified.
These glasses fit better than any I have found yet and I've been wearing safety glasses for 34 years in my current job!!!
Outstanding quality and customer service.Bring back all businessesmanufacturing to the U.S.A..Will certainly improve the purchasing experience and greatly enhance the quality of purchased products.Thamk you.
Jeffrey M. Sebastian
I have worn these for years and have found them to be very comfortable and provide superb protection, especially at this price point. Only possible complaint is that the nose piece comes loose after 8-12 months. I usually just use sewing thread and tie it back on.